Vaxcorp Indonesia is a growing healthcare startup focusing on providing a standardized and personalized platform for health and wellness management. Providing high-end services for communicable disease management, our vaccination center is currently one of the most sought out for. We plan to continue or innovations and service excellence to cater to a larger market. Our vision: • Reducing incidence and prevalence rates of vaccine-preventable infectious diseases. • Become the leading venture in preventative medicine and healthcare technology. • Cross-sectoral integration for biothreat management.
Under general direction from the CFO & Director of Operations, the Chief Pharmacist plans, manages, organizes and coordinates pharmacy services and operations for Vaxcorp Indonesia to ensure quality pharmacy centered care aligned with the mission, values, and objectives of the department and Vaxcorp Indonesia.
Additionally, performs dispense prescriptions, inventory management, and stock audit at a regular interval. The position oversees systems, procedures, purchasing, and vendor liaison and staff supervision for the department.
· Plan, organize, and direct pharmacy services and operations to ensure safe, accurate, and efficient dispensing of medications.
· Ensure that the pharmacy services support patient safety, patient experience, patient access, quality, automation, and technological advancements.
· Provide strategic direction, oversight, and decision making for the pharmacy services and department.
· Assign, assist, and supervise work of the pharmacy staff and serve as the support person for the pharmacy staff in the provision of patient-focused pharmacy services.
· Perform staff pharmacist duties when required.
· Be knowledgeable of the pharmacy benefit plans/prescription drug benefits applicable to the various Vaxcorp Indonesia clients and affiliate members.
· Obtain and manage human, financial, and physical resources necessary to operate a high-performing pharmacy department.
· Serve on various committees and represent pharmacy services as the technical expert and resource for pharmaceutical matters.
· Build effective relationships with other healthcare professionals and departments within Vaxcorp Indonesia, and participate in activities related to the Pharmacy & Immunization Committee and formulary management.
· Effectively provide pharmacy services, including the following:
– Prepare, mix, compound, package and dispense medicines and preparations;
– Prepare prescriptions and provide oral consultation to patients or their agents regarding prescriptions including usage and effects;
– Maintain accurate records of prescriptions dispensed;
– Order, receive and store pharmaceutical supplies;
– Maintain adequate pharmaceutical inventory levels;
– Consult with physicians and staff to clarify medication orders;
– Assume legal custody of controlled substances at Vaxcorp Indonesia;
– Assure that controlled substances are dispensed in compliance with the law and that inventory control and record keeping requirements are met;
– Prepare necessary reports, statistics and studies.
· Plan, organize and effectively coordinate pharmacy services and operations.
· Help the department develop goals, action plans, timetables, and staff schedules.
· Anticipate potential problems and develop plans to prevent crisis from occurring.
· Develop and recommend potential solutions to issues that arise.
· Make process improvements to continue to build a high performing Pharmacy department.
· Remain current with pharmaceutical developments.
· Keep abreast of changes in legislation pertaining to program issues and implement changes in pharmacy services as required;
· Monitor new vaccines available on the market and local medical trends to determine pharmaceutical needs for new or continuing programs;
· Assess and maintain adequate inventory needs, develops bid list and recommends manufacturers/suppliers to implement a cost effective pharmaceutical program;
· Oversee, enhance, and coordinate electronic processing of pharmacy services;
· Design, implement and update the vaccine distribution program for Vaxcorp clinics;
· Serve as an internal consultant to staff and physicians on pharmaceutical issues;
· Work with medical staff to develop and update drug formulary for the various UHS pharmacy plans.
Policies and Procedures
· Develop and recommend policies, procedures, rules and protocols for pharmacy services.
· Implement and modify pharmacy policies and procedures according to established pharmaceutical principles and regulatory requirements and evaluate program effectiveness.
· Support and adhere to all company policies and procedures and be knowledgeable of the various collective bargaining agreements.
· Ensure all departmental procedures are adhered to by all pharmacy staff.
· Ensure all pharmacy physical assets and drugs are secured.
Provide a Safe and Conducive Working Environment
· Assist in worksite analysis to identify potential hazards in the pharmacy department.
· Ensure staff physical protection through proper use of PPE (personal protective equipment), as necessary.
· Promote a positive and collaborative team environment in the department.
· Ensure that the needs of the patients/members and staff are satisfactorily met by the pharmaceutical service and are delivered in a manner that respects privacy and confidentiality.
· Promote customer service throughout the department.
· Conduct departmental safety training with assistance from the Chief Engineer and Safety Officer as needed.
· Ensure compliance with applicable occupational safety and health regulations and demonstrate commitment of safety through team meetings, feedback, and by setting a good example.
Leadership & Management
· Lead and motivate the pharmacy department to new heights and be a great role model for the staff.
· Supervise and direct staff to ensure their responsibilities are performed accurately effectively.
· Develop and ensure an effective performance tracking and feedback system/process is in place, which includes comprehensive metrics for the Pharmacy staff.
· Perform various administrative duties, such as approving time cards and time off requests, developing staff schedules, enforcing disciplinary procedures, etc.
· Establish effective communication to and between all staff in the Pharmacy department (i.e., effectively facilitate staff meetings to communicate important information, as well as to receive staff input, ideas, concerns, etc.).
· Maintain and review departmental work resources and supplies and ensure resources are sufficient and updated, as necessary.
· Conduct formal and informal performance reviews of all Pharmacy staff on a timely basis.
· Hire, train, evaluate, terminate (if necessary), and effectively allocate the work of all Pharmacy staff.
· Develop staff to ensure they have the competencies to accurately and effectively perform their responsibilities.
· Ensure an efficient training program is in place for the staff, which includes employee job orientation, written documentation of competencies necessary to be successful at the job, classes and courses required for the job as well as those classes and courses that have been completed, etc.
· Complete training needs assessment for the department and request training opportunities to the CFO & Director of Operations, if necessary.
· Possess a valid license to practice as a pharmacist in the State of Jakarta at the time of employment (STRA).
· Possess a Pharmacy degree.
· At least Five years of experience as a licensed pharmacist with 2 to 3 years of experience as a supervisor or manager.
Thorough knowledge of methods and procedures used in the practice of pharmacy including chemistry, mathematics and national formulae; federal and state laws pertaining to the dispensing and the use of prescription drugs, including controlled substances; composition, storage and uses of drugs.
Working knowledge of purchasing pharmaceutical supplies and inventory and compounding of prescriptions and pharmaceutical preparations.
Strong organizational and supervisory skills.
· Strong customer service orientation and communication skills.
· Able to stay calm and work well under pressure.
• Max 35 years old
• Proficient in English at professional working capacity
• Proficient in using work-related softwares and applications.
Informasi Tambahan :